Rabu, 11 Februari 2009

ABOUT ME

Hello World!!!

             My name is Ermatika Risti Diana. You can call me Erma. I live in Prupuh Village. I was born on December 13, 1995 and I am 13 years old now. My zodiac is sagitarius. My school is in SMPN 1 Sidayu. My hobby are writing, reading and listening music. My idea is I want to be a success person. My favourite food is fried rice because it's a delicious food. And my favourite drink is ice tea because if I'm thirsty and I drink it, I will be fresh again. And I also have a favourite cartoon. It's Mickey Mouse. I like Mickey Mouse very much, because it's funny.

            I have a family. They are my father, my mother, and my older brother. My father's name is Muhammad Syafi'i. He is in Malaysia now. And my mother's name is Siti Aminatun Ningsih. Her hobby is cooking. I also have a older brother. His name is Faizal Amsyari. Usually his friends call him Faizal. He is 17 years old now. His school is in SMKN 5 Surabaya. They are very love me.

           My home is clean, fresh, and beautiful. My home is blue because I like blue very much. My home has many rooms. There are livingroom, bedrooms, bathrooms, dinningroom, and kitchen. And in front of my home, there are many flowers and trees. Such as mango trees, palms, roses, jasmines, gardenias, etc. I love my home very much.

                                                                              by : Erma 7a     

4 komentar:

  1. Assalamu'alaikum wr.wb

    your blog is good,i like your blog,,,,,!!!!
    be success fully,,,,,ok,,!!!!!!

    Wassalamu'alaikum wr.wb

    BalasHapus
  2. Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb...
    Your blog is good, and interesting..
    I like your blog..
    Thanks..
    Wassalamualaikum Wr.Wb...

    BalasHapus
  3. Assalamualaikum.....!!!!!
    Your blog is G...O,,,O,,,D...!!!And I like your blog...!!O..C,,,E..
    Wassalamualaikum....!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  4. Assalamu'alaikum Wr.Wb
    Your blog is G..O..O..D.,I like your blog...,,!!!! and i like your design.....!!!,,!!
    Wassalamu'alaikum Wr.Wb

    BalasHapus